If you’re up, we’re up. Looking for help?
Feeling nervous? That’s quite normal.
The most challenging part is getting started, and as you delve into your application, you’ll realise that it’s less of an intimidating process and more of an exciting opportunity to show your talents, highlight your goals, and tell your personal story. And if you have questions, we are here to help! Applying to a university can seem very daunting. There is so much to do! But really, getting your application submitted is just a series of stages: compile your documents, submit the application form with the required supporting documents, and then play the waiting game. Don’t worry – it’s self-explanatory and straight forward.
- The course team recognises applicants who come from a broad spectrum of backgrounds from across the world.
- The course is available for students who have acquired a university entrance certificate and mature students who have already worked in industry and fulfil the necessary university entrance criteria.
- Applicants would be expected to demonstrate a confirmed interest in print media from their creation and design through to areas of industrial production, marketing and distribution.
- Start of Programme: October 2021
- Start and Deadline for Applications: Rolling admissions – apply now! Since applications are processed as they come in, available spots can fill up quickly. Please note, that should you wish to apply for a room in our dormitories, you need to send your academic application to us AND the hall application to Studierendenwerk Stuttgart not later than 31 May 2021. Please also apply early, should you need to arrange for a student visa, as this might take some weeks to be completed.